Antler chews are natural, healthy, odor-free and long-lasting chew toys that will help keep your dog busy and out of trouble and keep their teeth clean. We offer antlers in both Split with the exposed marrow your dog will love and whole antlers for those Super Chewers. Our Antlers are FRESH SHEDS from a US ELK FARM.
Long-Lasting!: Antler chews last much longer than bully sticks or chews made of compacted starch or rawhide (which I do not recommend due to the fact that they are not easily digested and go though a chemical process.
- Safe chewing!: Whole deer antlers for dogs are much less likely to chip or splinter than processed bones as the chewing grinds the antler chew down slowly. Please use caution with aggressive chewers. (See safety hint below).
- Healthy!: Chew antlers contain many beneficial nutrients and nothing artificial.
- Odor and stain-free!: Antlers have virtually no odor or residue to get on your carpet or furniture.
- Variety!: Antler chews vary in shape, thickness and color. No two are alike and your dog will enjoy the variety in his chews.
- Safe Chewing Hints: When giving your dog an antler or any hard dog chew, we recommend the following: Supervise your dog. Be very careful giving hard chews (such as antlers) to aggressive chewers as it is possible they could break a tooth. Do not allow your dog to attempt to break the chew in half with his back teeth. Do not allow your dog to consume more than 1/2″ to 1″ per day. If you need to get the antler away from your dog and he doesn’t know “drop it”, you can trade him for a tasty treat.
- Scroll down after the sizing info for more information on Antler Chews!
Please note: Antlers vary in size, shape and color..
Antler Chew Size Chart:
Weight of Antler:
|Approx. Length of Antler:|
|0 to 20 lbs||Small||1.5 to 2.5 oz||4″ to 6″|
|15 to 45 lbs||Medium||2.5 to 4 oz||5″ to 7″|
|30 to 80 lbs||Large||4 to 6 oz||7″ to 9″|
|45 lbs & up||X-Large||7 to 10 oz||9″ to 11″|
|60 lbs & up||XX-Large||11 oz – 14 oz||11″ to 12″|
|80 lbs & up||Gigantic||14 oz – 1+ lb||12″ to 15″|
Antlers are full of nutrients. They have been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine for thousands of years. However, our antlers are not for humans to chew. Antlers will benefit dogs because they contain: glucosamine, chondroitin, calcium, iron, manganese, potassium, zinc, copper, magnesium, phosphorous, and sodium. Glucosamine is a safe and natural way to help improve your dog’s joint function.
Did you know other animals like to chew on antlers too? Try an antler for your guinea pig, hamster, mouse, rat, squirrel, rabbit, turtle, or bird.